Thursday, December 14, 2006

The real reason for all of this...

okay... so the real reason for this entire blog is

Gimme Your Stuff



and for those of you who care i will be willing to trade:

1. Music
2. knickknacks
3. Collectibles
4. Comic books
5. Magazines
6. Clothing
7. Delicious American snack cakes
8. Art (Mine or someone else's, prints or pretty much anything)
9. Anything of cultural significance.
(this list is in no way comprehensive)

I will be willing to receive:
1. Pretty much my entire list in reverse
2. Just about anything
3. Not nothing
(This list is in every way comprehensive)

If you are interested in swapping please email me at joe_vanspronsen@yahoo.com

3 comments:

MELISSA said...

hello! i'm MELISSA from singapore~ & i would love love love to swap with you.
i can get Candy and snacks for you! real yummmy candies! chocolates if you love! :p Fabrics are love! so i'll definitely send love over to you. i can also get japanese magazines for you from our japanese stall in singapore!

OH! WE BOTH LOVE SURPRISES! SO LETS GET SURPRISED! :DDD

CUM'ON, LET'S DO THE SWAPS NOW!!! :D

see me at http://justmeand-you.blogspot.com/
& get em at ng.melissa90@gmail.com


LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR SWAPS! :)

Laura said...

Hi,

I'll swap stuff with you, I'm from England. If you're interested, my email is roaclb@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

-Laura

darkfairie said...

Hello!

I'm from Singapore and I'd like very much to swap with you! :)

I can get you fabrics, crafts, magazines, cds, candies and just about everything you'd want!

Here's my swap list: http://pinkieme.livejournal.com/14892.html

I hope to hear from you soon!

darkfairie@hotmail.com